Monday, March 9, 2009

Let them eat Tiramisù!


I managed to survive after International Women's day!After getting tons of chocolate candies and flowers!Hooray!!:D
The most pleasant part of Sunday was a family dinner at wonderful italian restaurant Casa Nova in Odessa.I adore this place because of their amazing Tiramisù(but trust me- not only Tiramisu taste heavenly here:D) made from best del mascarpone.

Stories are told about how Tiramisu was the favorite of Venice's courtesans, who needed a "pick me up" (the literal translation of "tirami-su") to fortify themselves between their amorous encounters. True? Hm...probably not. But it makes for a colorful history:)

13 comments:

Tereza Š. said...

Gosh, why is everybody posting pics of food?...It makes me want to eat moooooooore! I don´t wanna be fat, hehe :D

nice blog :)

Tereza*

essence said...

This is one of my favorite desserts!!!!!!!!!!! and I love the LV bag too!

xoxo

Gladys said...

such soft pictures. great! :)

Nick Leonard said...

Totally gonna follow your blog! <3
PS: That cupcake looks so delicious. I need to just make one, appear! :]

William Street Store said...

Yum!!!!

Hippoleetoe said...

the pictures are amazing!

Rianna said...

I've tagged you in my latest post because I think your blog is very gorgeous and pretty!
Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

the pics are good. the dessert are amazing, want it

Tally said...

That Tiramisù looks way better than any kind I have ever had before! The other little desert looks rather yummy too.

You are doing good with your blog so far. I've not had time to work on mine, but maybe next week I can start.

xoxo

maria memi said...

looks tempting

maria memi said...

ah thank you very much

Anonymous said...

the cupcake looks yummy.

Carolina Botelho said...

fantastic!! :) xx